We understand the solicitation requirements are a challenge, the proposal process lengthy and the regulations sometimes confusing. Our courses are designed to provide the tools, skills and resources every organization needs to incorporate on daily basis and ultimately be successful at winning a USAID grant or contract. In this five day course we’ll take you through every step of the process: advanced preparation and research, analyzing the solicitation, proposal drafting and the negotiation process.
Content and Objectives
- How do I prepare my organization in advance of a solicitation?
- What research can my organization accomplish in advance of a solicitation?
- What are the different types of solicitations?
- How do I analyze the solicitation?
- How do I prepare my organization for drafting the proposal?
- How do I respond to negotiation questions from USAID?
Complete the on line questions when you register so we can better understand your needs. If possible, bring a lap top that can access the internet for classroom hands-on assignments and a solicitation your organization is interested in applying.
Course Duration – 5-days
Who Should Attend
The new business development team which may include technical, development, program, finance, contracting and administrative staff. As everyone in your organization has a role in new business development, the course is designed for the entire team.
After the Course
Most importantly you will be able to begin drafting your first proposal knowing the necessary steps to prepare your organization in advance, what research you can accomplish and how to prepare for drafting a proposal.