Revisions to the Uniform Grant Guidance are reflected in 2 CFR parts 25, 170 and 200 with an additional part 183. The revisions are effective November 13, 2020 except for amendments to 200.216 and 200.340 which are effective August 13, 2020. The sections are revised within the following scope: to support implementation of the President’s Management Agenda Results-Oriented Accountability for Grants CAP Goal and other Administration priorities; to meet statutory requirements and to align with other authoritative source requirements; and to clarify existing requirements.
Content and Objective
- What changes of 2 CFR 200 are effective on August 13, 2020?
- What are the major revisions of 2 CFR 200 relevant to USAID to and USAID implementers?
- What are the challenges to implement 2 CFR 200 revisions regarding: Prohibition on Certain Telecommunication and Video Surveillance Services or Equipment?
- How has the 2 CFR 200 guidance changed on termination; program planning and design, and merit review; direct and indirect cost; procurement; responsibilities of the pass-through entity; record retention; and close-out?
- Will USAID be required to revise the Automated Directive System and 2 CFR 700?
Under “Webinars” at the top of the home page, select the scheduled webinar, complete the registration and payment options. A receipt will be automatically sent to your email account.
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is for everyone in the organization involved in grant compliance: business development, financial management, grant management, close-out, and audit. With the effective date of revisions approaching (November 13, 2020), now is the time to prepare staff.
After the Webinar
After the webinar participants will be knowledgeable of revisions and implementation of 2 CFR 200 Uniform Grant Guidance to include parts 25, 170 and 200 and 183.
Terms and Conditions
Development Essentials will not record the webinar. Development Essentials requests participants not record the webinar to keep the session as interactive as possible where participants are free to ask and share questions. The presentation will be sent to all participants before the webinar. After the presentation is sent, refunds will not be provided. Participants may select another scheduled date if it is done before the scheduled webinar.